Every business, whether new or established, will need legal advice at some point in time. However, it can be costly to hire in-house counsel or to retain a large, downtown legal firm. Consider working with Pregent Law for your business’ legal needs. Attorney Pregent will work with your organization on a case-by-case or ongoing basis. He uses a flexible business model to provide affordable, customized services to his clients.
Experienced Corporate Law Attorney in Beverly MA
Serving the North Shore and Greater Boston
Attorney Pregent has ample experience working with both established companies and startups in Beverly MA and surrounding areas. He has built a solid network of clients over the years, many of whom are now repeat clients or referrals. As your trusted legal advisor, Attorney Pregent will work closely with you to ensure that your legal needs are being met so that your business is protected and prosperous. This includes things such as employment law, contract creation and/or review, real estate transactions, and corporate litigation.
Corporate Law Services
Pregent Law provides the following legal services for businesses:
- Business Creation: Advisement regarding type of entity to incorporate under, tax implications, and regulatory compliance
- Contracts: Create and/or review contracts to ensure your full understanding and legal compliance.
- Employment Law Matters: Advisement regarding employee matters such as harassment, termination, employee leave, compensation, and on-the-job accidents.
- Bankruptcy or Business Closures: Legal representation to ensure efficient and professional transactions.
- General Business Litigation: Should your company have to go to trial regarding a trademark dispute, employment law issue, or some other matter, Attorney Pregent is a qualified representative.
Contact for a Free Consultation
For a free consultation, contact Attorney Pregent at (978) 381-3256 or email@example.com.