Are you aware of your rights in the workplace? Surprisingly, a large percentage of U.S. employees aren’t. This can have serious consequences and leave you vulnerable should you be mistreated or an adverse situation takes place while you’re on the job.
With offices in Beverly, Massachusetts and Boston, Massachusetts, Pregent Law represents employees throughout the Commonwealth who wish to pursue a claim against their employer.
Pregent Law is committed to helping you understand your rights. Pregent Law is equipped to help you navigate the federal, state, and local laws that govern the workplace. These laws are continuously changing, so it is vital that you are represented by someone with the right qualifications. Pregent Law has a long history and successful track record of assisting employees in a variety of industries and claims.
Pregent Law has recovered millions of dollars on behalf of employees and has successfully represented employees in several notable cases, including:
- A federal action involving multiple employee plaintiffs pursuing systemic discrimination claims against a nationally chartered financial institution;
- A whistleblower action involving an employee plaintiff who was retaliated against by one of the world’s largest defense contractors;
- A wage act violation action involving several plaintiffs against a large chain restaurant.
Pregent Law’s employment law practice is focused on:
- Wrongful Termination
- Workplace Harassment (sexual or other harassment)
- Hour and Wage Issues (minimum wage, overtime, etc.)
- Retaliation and Whistle-Blowing
- Discrimination Based On:
Helpful Massachusetts Employment Law Resources: