Suffering a serious injury or the death of a loved one is a traumatic experience. The event is not only physically damaging but can have emotional repercussions as well. Pregent Law understands these situations and the affect they can have on family and work life, including loss of companionship and/or income.
Pregent Law will work to give you the justice and compensation you deserve. Pregent Law will ensure that the details of your case are accurate, that insurance practices are fair, and that you receive the legal voice you are entitled to.
Pregent Law has recovered millions of dollars on behalf of injured individuals and estates of the deceased and has successfully represented employees in several notable cases, including:
- A wrongful death action involving the negligent operation of a nightclub: Pregent Law represented the estate of a deceased plaintiff in a negligence lawsuit brought against a nightclub who’s security personnel failed to stop an assailant from bringing a gun into the nightclub and murdering the plaintiff.
- A wrongful death action involving the shooting death of a father and husband: Pregent Law represented the estate of a deceased plaintiff in a lawsuit brought against a woman who shot and killed the plaintiff.
- A federal subrogation action involving a house fire caused by a defective clothes dryer: Pregent Law represented multiple plaintiffs, including a large insurance company, in a lawsuit against the dryer manufacturer, laundry exhaust component manufacturer, and retailer responsible for selling the dryer.
Pregent Law’s injury/wrongful death practice is focused on:
- Wrongful Deaths
- Automobile Accidents
- Passenger Accidents
- Hit and Run Accidents,
- Motorcycle accidents,
- Serious and/or permanent injuries,
- Property Owner Negligence
- Emotional Distress